Sunday, February 13, 2011

the month of love ♥♥

 HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

  i shall use my BEAR-ies to express my love to u guys!!! =)) 
*hugsy mugsy* 
 i love u this much *tries to show with her hands but realize it wasn't enuf to cover how much she loves him* lol
 shall i giv my heart to u?? 
I Love you.

to whoever is reading this blog, 
u are amazing just the way u are, so continue being the way u are, coz that way, u shine, n become the most beautiful among the others!! n bcoz u're amazing, people wil start to see u to kno u to love u more n more =)) 

to my bear family: papa bear, mama bear, sis bear, LOVE u guys so much!! n thanks for the constant hugs n kisses!! u guys r the BEST!! =))

to those who mean ALOT to me, my housemates, my group of frenz (u kno who u are), me love u guys loads n loads n loads, n hope all of u guys find ur own prince or princesses!!


hav a great day with your love one's, I LUFF EU !! *hugs tight tight, mmmuuuaahh* =D
=)) 
u kno u love me, 
always n forever, 
xoxo. 

1 comment:

Junkenstein said...

hi there. thanks a lot for wishing your readers :) that's very sweet of you. hope you have a joyful life dear. cheers