Sunday, February 6, 2011

CNY in Penang. ♥

went down to Penang (my dad's side) on wed morning to celebrate CNY ... we practically ate ate and ate the whole time, there were so much food ther..! plus, there were 3 maids there to cook for us!!! imagine how huge our stomach were that time >.< check out the pics peeps..!
 snacks, biscuits
 steamboat-- TOmyam
left: steamboat- chicken soup        right: homemade laksa >< 
all homecooked! 

Thursday morning after church mass: 
the cousies 
the beauties 
 ♥ the sistas  
 me n me dearie mama bear    

that night, a lil family reunion, we all gathered together to praise the Lord!! =)) 
 united as one!! =)) 
 peace be with u!! =)) 
 after that alil fireworks session ><
me n sis

well, thats about wat happened in penang =)) next post=====> CNY KL trip  

u kno u love me, 
xoxo. 

No comments: