Thursday, February 10, 2011

CNY in KL ♥

this was taken by my uncle in Penang, the professional cameraman! =))
 us =))
me =D
well, lets see what happened during my kl Trip... =))
FRIDAY: dinner in relatives house
sis n me 
 after dinner, time for a lil gambling!! xD 
 then celebrate my gramma's bday!! =)) 
 all of us!! =)) 
cucu cicits 
SATURDAY: lunch in another relatives house
 me n my dearie sis =)) 
 check out the neighbour's dog, CUTE!! 
 me n sis again >.<
 ♥♥♥ 
Later that night, went for dinner at fren's house... 
specially cooked by aunty Joan =D
us with diana =))
SUNDAY: mass in Kepong church, Jesus Caritas 
 a lil lion dance after that.. 
 wuuuu, it's not that scary after all =)) in fact, i tink its so cute when it blinks its eyes!! 
 ther we go again =)) with a slightly similar shirt =D 
 XOXO 

well, ther goes my CNY =)) Gong Xi Fa Cai peepos!! =))

u kno u love me, 
always n forever,
xoxo.♥ ♥ ♥


No comments: