Wednesday, February 23, 2011

For a moment...

for a moment i was stunned
for a moment my heart stop beating
for a moment i realize i held my breath
for a moment i was afraid (of what i dunno) 
for a moment my mind went totally blank
for a moment i did't know how to react
for a moment i tot i did't care any more, but truth is i still do
for a moment my mind were full of thoughts of u
for a moment i was happy
for a moment i wanted to call your name
for a moment i tot we were back to the good old times
for a moment i really wanted to talk to u 
for a moment i tot i was okay, but truth is i wasn't at all 

i'm guilty!! 
i'm so sorry bear...
all i really wanted was to be your fren again...., impossible it may be... T-T
lets just let time tell kay?? *forces a smile* =)) 

u kno u love me, 
always n forever mever
xoxo. 

1 comment:

Junkenstein said...

tnestif only time would stop~~