Wednesday, October 5, 2011

that moment, when i lost hope.

昨天, 当我在公园慢跑, 不知道怎么突然来... 哭红了眼... 


为什么? 用English说吧... 


I Suddenly felt as though "i'm lost". 
seriously lost, like in the middle of no where. 
I felt I don't know what I want, what I'm searching for, what I want to achieve in life. 
it suddenly felt as though my life is so meaningless. 
想要什么? 


It's just Monday to Friday, go work, after work, eat dinner, sleep, sometimes go gym,  exercise, that's it. Period. Nothing more than that. No outing, no hanging out with friends, no activities, no entertainment. NOTHING! How boring can I be right?
我的生活就么无趣吗?


Carreer wise, I dunno what I really want to achieve, I dunno what i'm really passionate about. I'm not sure whether I'm in love with my job or not. What's my goal? Plans for the future?
梦想是什么? 


Friends wise, I don't have many. Only a hand full that I can really count on, but they're all far far away. I don't have a bestie, it fact I never had one my entire life. Pathetic right i kno. 
怎么没有好朋友呢?


Relationship wise, I suck so badly in this. My first didt work out, i did't get to be with the one i loved for some reasons, the next well distance distance.... sigh, it never was a good ending. I don't even know who I love any more... 
真的吗?


Life aint that easy after all, aint it? 
生活不容易嘛! 


我望着天, 的在说出... 
说完了, 闭上眼睛, 下来, 深呼吸, 才我的心这么快... 
我的心乎在我说, "hey, u're very much alive, go out there n have the time of ur life! don't waste time bragging or mumbling about how sucky life can be, life is full of shitty moments, but its also fill with happy moments, no? it's all up to us to decide whether we want to be happy or not! so cheer up, I'll continue beating hard in you, and all u've got to do is BE STRONG and face whatever it is to come. u can do it! Fight! 


了, 了, 心情好多了, 了... :)) 


p/s: i miss u so much bear, *looks at fuzz* "u're all i have now.." 


u kno u love me, 
coz i relly relly do
still do, always will, forever 
xoxo.  

4 comments:

n dreams said...

my dear computer, you are always my best friend. I will support u always, I m in KL. If you really need people to accompany just let me know about that. but nit to gimme a little space to stay, cuz i live far far away. don't worry i will always beside you and support you. XOXO

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

thanks printer, appreciate the support and concern ther. wait for my new hs to be ready, u can come over everyweek then :))

Anonymous said...

rachel...u r my best fren too neh...remember stil got tis dafei...:)当你伤心难过时,想想我可愛的脸吧!.:P


-yenern

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

thanks da fei ern! missing u so much gal! well, ur cute cute face never fail to make me smile :))