Sunday, October 16, 2011

Of Screwdrivers, Hammers, & Driller

Had such a busy weekend with my new toys! screwdrivers, hammers, driller… not to forget the many screws, pipes, hammer, nails, pliers, blade…etc. well, for those of u who are wondering why in the world am I playing with all these “interesting” toys, it’s because I’m moving house! :)) moving from my current apartment in Nova to a double story house. Dad bought a house nearby the area, and mama bear’s moving down. Ipoh house will still be around, I guess we’ll seldom go back to Ipoh ady, probably twice a month? 

Anyways, back to playing with my toys, was in the new house these 2 days helping dad to fix certain things (i.e. curtain rail, toilet tap piping, glass shelf, mirrors…etc. where they all require drilling) since the contractor is progressing in such minor speed! Hhhhmm, am so feeling like a contractor/plumber’s daughter…! xD 

Seeing dad working so hard, in terms of juggling so many things all together (coping with work stress, renovation contractor problem, new house so many things not done yet, controlling the finances, paying for renovation, monthly household bills, buying furniture and electrical stuffs 4 new house, what with paying for mama bear’s medical bills and worrying about my mum’s health) I really do salute u dad! Really seeing him going through all these things makes me appreciate him more. I’m so thankful to have such an awesome dad! I mean seriously, being a breadwinner of the family ain’t that easy at all. We won’t really know, unless we’re at his place, taking care of the entire family and coping with whatever challenges that comes in the way. And all we children know is to complain complain and complain. In terms of finances, we just receive allowance, spend spend and spend. I mean how spoiled can we be nowadays? *shakes head, feeling guilty*

Papa bear, I just gotta say this. Thank you Thank you Thank you! For all that you have done for me and our wonderful family. Words cannot describe how thankful I am to have u as my father. You are my one and only hero I would always look up to. Stay strong, as you always have been and I love you so much! God be with you! 

 my dad, my hero. :))

u kno u love me, 
coz i relly relly do,
still do, always will
forever & ever,
xoxo.

No comments: