Monday, October 24, 2011

pissed off. life. no fair.

life has once again proved itself that it is unfair, so unfair. great, there goes my day. Sigh. Whats the story? well, its complicated. but to cut the freakingdarn story short, my supervisor and boss had a problem with each other, it was okay for like 1 & 1/2 years until last week when both the volcano erupted. n to make things worst, the supervisor resign and there goes my load of work. most of her work become my work. that okay, what really pissed me off is when she hand over all the documents to me, its all messed up, like seriously fooking messed up. One here one there, documents, papers, letters, all not filed properly. i mean how the faaaaaarrrrkkk m i suppose to sort all these fooooking documents? its gonna take me ages wey, u tink im some foooking super hero or what? I'm no super women kay?

Gawd, what the heck man, u have a problem with him you let it out on him la, i mean seriously why the fook are u letting it out on me by giving me these whole load of work? i mean no offense lady, but halo? i have feelings tooo, dun use my kind goody goody personality to take advantage of me, dun fooking bully me please! aarrrrrggghh, pissed off..! my patients has its limits gurl!

*&^&^%#$^(@*#$(*@#$&@#^%$(#&*^$*&#^%$*^%$*&@#($*#@($&^*&
*apologies for my choice of words, sometimes its just unavoidable..

u kno u love me, 
coz i relly relly do,
still do, always will
forever & ever,
xoxo.