Sunday, September 25, 2011

i'm sorry, i love you.

Thru our ups and downs, happy moments sad moments crappy moments sucky moments disappointing moments crazee moments to this day, thinking about the millions of memories we created over the many years we knew each other, i truly am greatful to have you.

Thank you thank you thank you. for always being there for me, thru my thick and thin. Specially when i needed you the most, somehow u just appear. :)) you've seen me thru it all, from the time i smile to the time i cry like shit in your car, oh darn, i can't hide anything from you can I? 

I'm sorry, i love you. 
But... 
........................
....................................
.....................................................
...........................................................
..................
........
I choose to let you go.

u kno u love me, 
coz i relly relly do
still do, always will, forever 
xoxo.

No comments: