Monday, April 23, 2012

Such is Life.

Disappointment. Frustration. Total unfairness.

can lead to doubts, discouragement, and lost of confidence. 

such is LIFE. 

life has once again proof to me right in front of my eyes that it is so so SO not fair. it never was fair was it? whether it is in work, relationship or anything everything to do with life? sigh. but WHY? :''(

I'm trying not to be so negative but sometimes all these things come slamming at you right on the face like BAMM! thats it. there goes your small lil hope that is left in you. darn, life sucks.

and so they say shit happens huh? 

*silent prayer to the wise man up there, give me the strength to go on, I'm trying really hard to be strong here now. I am sure you know right now is the hardest part of my life right now, don't take that lil hope that's still left in me please?? Didn't you say this (below)? 

i put my whole trust in you Jesus. I will hold on. 
I love you, Father, I really do.. AMEN. 
From your beloved daughter, Rachel. :) 

u kno u love me, 
coz i relly relly do, 
still do, always will, 
forever n ever, 
xoxo. 

No comments: