Monday, May 7, 2012

Graduation 2010 - Reminiscence ♥

Finally had the time to decorate my graduation photo frame. Total awesomeness!

awwwwww, i sooo misss my uni life! Looking through all the pictures took me back to the good old times, and how life has changed so much since then. Back then all we knew was to have fun fun and fun, doing random stuffs, bermamak in the middle of the night, randomly goin to KL and Ipoh, rushing crappy assignments, skipping lectures n tutorials, playing badminton and laughing at our "fantastic skills", enjoying foood (and so someone say live to eat?) haha, going pasar malam, hanging and chillin out, cooking our self-created meals, singing out lungs out a karaoke sessions, doing stupid random things, goin steamboating together, laughing like fools, and just having the time of our lifes. 

Aaarrggghh, now we're all apart, sigh. i miss u guys!!! yes, you you and you! everyone of your guys who were some part of my life during my uni days. Thank you once again for the memories u all. :)) i so love u guys

*currently tuned in to: "if i walk would you run, if i stop will you come? if i say you're the one, will you belive me?" 
-TRY, Asher Book-

u kno u love me, 
coz i relly relly do, 
still do, always will 
forever and ever,
xoxo.


No comments: