Wednesday, December 8, 2010

inspire me??

was bored so i went browsing for some random inspiring pics...
 do u?
 faith, wil help u find the beauty in life
im not that strong after all... 
 smile n the world wil smile to u ?
 this is a MUST!! 
 damn, im ALWAYS good...
i love to COLOR =)) 
 its been rainin these days, i dun mind hugs..
 live for TODAY, as in right now at this moment??? coz we dun kno wats gonna happen next minute??
laugher can relly make ur day... love n be love back... 
 possible??
 paddington bear!! cute, me love me love!!  ><
 did u do all this?? 
 so many decisions, choices to be make in life...?? should I take a chance?? 
 =))
 i wanna go to never never land, take me take me peter pan!! 
 be grateful?? 
but but, i am strong! ><
true...
rach trademark: thats wat FRIENDs, or rather HOUSEMATES are for.... =)) 
"im okay!!" 

sometimes, i just wish i were back to a lil gal... or rather a lil PRINCESS, nono, dad's lil princess, as innocent and lovable as ever... =D
 is this "klok klok klok" considered as sound?? 
 "please, please?? just ONE story??"
"omg, its so fluffy, im gonna die!! "
u kno u love me, 
♥.xoxo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you got a realy2 good blog..its give me lots of messages ..thank u...