Monday, December 6, 2010

holey moley suddenly?

He Knows My Name - Paul Baloche and Praise Ban
hey ther yikuan, now oni i saw this song u posted... its so meaningfull, thanks for sharing =))

I have a Maker
He Formed My Heart
before even time began
my life was in His hands

chorus
He knows my name
he knows my every thought
he sees each tear that falls
and hears me when I call

I have a father
he calls me his own
he'll never leave me
no matter where I go


its so comforting to know that You were there with me always... thru my ups n downs, no matter what, You were there weren't u?? waiting for me to call You? to talk to you? or to even mention Your name?? Just doing so meant so much to You right?? You loved me so much, but over and over again i failed to remember You, i sometimes even forget Your existence, but YET over and over again You never failed to forgive me no matter how much i ignored or forgot about You... You were there, right there buried deep inside my heart... waiting and waiting and waiting, You were so patient, You never got mad or angry, instead You choose to wait for me to come to You.... I'm so sorry that like any other human on earth, i turn to You only when i needed help, when i was really helpless and the only person i could think of at that time was You... well, that makes me a terrible person don't You think so??? but NO, You Never thought that way, instead You loved me more, and continue to watch over me, You saw me thru it all, when i was Happy, Sad, Mad, disappointed, or angry, You felt me, like the song goes, You knew my every thought, You see each tears that fell from my eyes, You hear me when i call, n You protected me with Your embrace...i know You will never leave me no matter where i go, so Jesus, i just wanna say "THANK YOU" for just being there for me, and i'm sorry for the times i made You sad, especially the times when i totally forgot about You, or did things that You so SO did not approve?? oh oh, and thanks for loving me so much, I LOVE YOU too!!! =))


this is the HE that i know:
He can turn the tides
And calm the angry sea.
He alone decides
Who writes a symphony.
He lights ev'ry star
That makes our darkness bright.
He keeps watch all through
Each long and lonely night.
He still finds the time
To hear a child's first prayer.
Saint or sinner call
And always find Him there.


Though it makes him sad
To see the way we live,
He'll always say, "I forgive."


He can grant a wish
Or make a dream come true.
He can paint the clouds
And turn the gray to blue.
He alone knows where
To find the rainbow's end.
He alone can see
What lies beyond the bend.
He can touch a tree
And turn the leaves to gold.
He knows every lie
That you and I have told.



"Jesus take the wheel, take it from my hands, cause i cant do this on my own"
"The Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything i need, He lets me rest in fields of green grass, and leads me to quite pools of fresh water, he gives me new strength, he leads me to the right path, even if i walk to the deepest darkness, i will not be afraid Lord, for Your Shepherds rod and staff protect me O Lord"


u kno u love me,
xoxo~

1 comment:

Kuanie said...

no prob.. sharing is caring is loving..
what good is it to have something so nice n not share it with my dearest housemate??
God is in our heart, He really knows every single thing that we think, feel and act..
I don't know if you've ever heard of this story..

"One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
other times there was one only.
This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life,
when I was suffering from anguish,
sorrow or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints,
so I said to the Lord,
“You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you,
you would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life
there has only been one set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”
The Lord replied,
“The years when you have seen only one set of footprints,
my child, is when I carried you.”


He is with u.. =)