Friday, September 17, 2010

meeting up wit sencondary clasmates n 1M'sia

hey people, juz finish my EC paper, wasn't that bad like I expected, at least i can do... =)) haha anyways, forget bout the exam for the moment, m gonna talk bout the meeting up wit my secondary classmates for the past few days... =D

FRIDAY - 10 SEPT 2010
met up wit some of my ex-classmates in T.O.S for a yumcha session... basically, this is the more to another group of ppl in our clas... =))
the one on the right is cute ker er!! haha
 left: yenling, right: ker er again =))
in the toilet... attention ppl, the one on the right is the new "toilet cleaner" HAHA, juz kid hun!! =))
frm left: soontee, sendra, yenling n me..
such fun ppl to be around wit dun u tink so...??=D

SATURDAY - 11 SEPT 2010
met up yet again wit them for a sing k session... 7 of us appeared, started at 8.30pm n we sang n sang til 2 o'clock in the mornin!!! *sneaks home, ssshhhh* next mornin, dad shaking head d... HAHA xD
 cheeyan n me
other pics wit another fren, will upload later... =))

SUNDAY - 12 SEPT 2010
one of my dear fren shahrin invited me, sendra, irna, soontee, to his open house... yay yay, *excited!!* this is my first time goin to an open hs wey.... huhu >.< plus i haven seen my dear irna n rin for like 4 whole years since we parted in secondary school... gawd, i missed them...!!! >.< *hugs hugs*
juz a lil history bout us: once upon a time ther were this gang of people in the school who were from 5vt1, these ppl, hhmmpphh, are the most famous ppl in the school, or rather in the clas.. lol, they were the noisiest, most playful people around, alweys disturbing teachers *haha* and fooling around making lotsa noises... the main ones were sendra, n *ahem ahem* me (i tink) no doubt the noisiest, haha n the others rin, irna n soontee specially, they were quiet at first but then after we all got together, erm, we kindda like brought down the whole school??? haha, anyways, these ppl they all memang semangat 1M'sia, dalam gang2 kite ni ade india, cina, melayu, smangat kan kite orang nih?? *eh apasal suddenly write in malay lol* aiya, like that oni can blend out teh kopi susu meh, macam2 color pon ade... =)) haha, like rin said, xde issue2 racism in our context pown.... =))
thats basically the story of 1M'sia, interesting huh?? LOL
talkin bout u guys make me flash bac to the times we had together, fooling around, making so much noises, n disturbing "pikachu" hhaha...these memories shall foreva b rembered my dears!! glad dat i knew u guys, love y'all loads n loads!
me n my lil princess, irna
the delicious food! =D

PRESENTING TO YOU.....

--------------
-----------------------
-----------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------
1M'SIA!!!!
finally united as one!!! *BIG smiles*

shall put the MCDonalds n T.O.S trip in another post... =))
u kno u love me,
xoxo

No comments: