Friday, September 10, 2010

加油, 我行吗?

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH, STRESS-NYER....!!! i cant concentrate!!!! my braind cells are limited!! neva had i been this stress before.. feel like screaming my lungs out... feeling so....haih, i dun even kno wat i feel now.... m practically forcing myself to study now, focus POcus!!!! but then part of my mind will somehow drift away.... n thers this lil part of me that is afraid that however hard i try, it does not turn out good, it awez happens..!!!! *drops head, frustrated, almost in tears* it alwez happens.!!!! boo boo boo boo boo :(( haih, ADVANCE TAX, SCREW u, i so so so so so so HATE u right now... u make my life miserable, BOOHOO =((  i so need 2 relax now...

 *dun wory bout me, im juz expressing myself, after this i'll be much better... =))

one more thing, do u tink its possible to turn bac the time??? izit possible to get bac to wher eveything was alright?? izit possible, izit izit?? haih, complecations! dun ask wats the prob, its complecated... sometimes i feel like turning bac the time... but then the question is, wil the situation be the same?? will ppl react differently?? does this problem even exist?? hhhhmmmpphh, darn i shall not tink too much, coz its relly affecting me.... *snap snap* enuf of dreaming, back to studies, FINALs finals is peeping juz around the corner... lol
p/s: u guys relly mean alot to me ♥, so pls pls pls, dun do this to me...?? T-T

*blasting max volume JJ's songs now, 加油 加油 rach babe!!!!*
u're my only inspiration now JJ!! >.<
u kno u love me,
coz I LOVE U!!! =))
xoxo♥♥♥

2 comments:

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

aligato neh onichan... aishteru!! *big tight hugs* xD

Kuanie said...

jia you ar!! even tho i am half dead here also..XD