Wednesday, September 29, 2010

freedom @ long last =D

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, finally got my freedom for 3 whole weeks!! every1 pucha hands up in the air!! its time to paaarrtayyy....!! phew, feeling so hapie right now.... can u see a ((=BIG SMILE=)) plastered on me face *imagine imagine people!* chuink chuink chuink, hahaD
YAY!! enjoy ur hols peeps!!!!

lets see, what should I do this sembreak??? *thinking hard, planning planning...*

well, lets just start off with reading some boooks!!! awww, my poor BOOKs have been begging for my attention for such a long time... i missed u guys! *crazee me right, i kno* haha, haven been hiding in a book for a very very long time due to my so beeezeee buzzing around.... 
my collections!! harry potter is hiding at the back ><

next up, d movies in my lappy has been pending for such a long time, time to relly catch up man!!
pending, pending............................

oh ya, x to forget, my drawings!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which i have long abandon too.... xD
 HApi3!!!! =D

that shall be basically what imma gonna do this sem break, plus LOTSA "onlining" no doubt, anymore suggestions??

u kno u love me,
xoXo

No comments: