Friday, September 24, 2010

HALF freedom...??

finish my 3rd paper for the sem, Advance Accounting Practice (AAP)..... haih, it sucked to the max, was tougher than i expected plus i dont have enuf time to finish... well, at least im not alone, every1 feels the same too, so bother!! now that its over, im HALF free, one more subject, Marketing next tuesday, *yawnnz* haven even bothered to touch my notes yet... anyways, guess who has been so loyal to me for the whole study n exam period..............
INTRODUCING *drools drools*
------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------
----------------------------
----------------
------
---------
---------------
---------------------
--------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
 the BIRDS!!!
haha, thanks guys for keepin me company... huhu *rows eyes*

okok, forget bout the exam for the mo.... move on move on, went to cut my hair in "ONEcut" this mornin, as y'all know my hair is gettin more n more like a bush lol....*snip snip, ther goes my hair!! huhu*
left: before right:after, he help me "iron" abit my hair, *yuck, flatnyerr*

u kno u love me,
xoxo~

No comments: