Monday, May 14, 2012

Mama Bear ♥

This post is specially dedicated to my one and only beloved Mother. <3

Dear Mama Bear, Happy Mother's Day! :))


Through my ups and downs, good and bad, sucky moments and good times, you were there. Watching me rise and fall right from the beginning, watching me battling life's greatest challenges, listening to me whining and complaining just about anything, as well as just being there with me through my darkest moments, watching me broken down, wiping away my tears and constantly reminding me that tomorrow will be a better day, while i cried and cried and said that life wasn't fair. Thank you thank you thank you. I guess my thank you can never be enough compared to the wonders you have done for me. 

You're the greatest mother of all, my queen <3, my mama bear, my bestest of friend.

Forgive me for the times I have let you down or been so so horribly impatient to you. I am truly sorry. Hard as it can be, I will try me best to change that part of me, to battle that stubborn temper of mine that gets triggered so easilly. Boohooo :(( Fight! 

 Thank you for your love and care, and cheers to the 24 years of motherhood! :)) 

I hope we did made you the happiest mother on earth yesterday! You mean the world to me mama bear.  Imma so proudda you mama, u know u know? :D 

May the Father in Heaven bless you and shower you with his wondrous LOVE always. 

I love you. We love you. So so much. 

Hugs & Kisses,
From your beloved princess, 
Rach Babe  

No comments: