Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011.

Its the last day of the year:) any surprises? :D its been a great year. No doubt. A year full of surprises. Coolness. Awesomeness. Ups n downs. Challenges. Happiness.

2011. The year that started so badly because of a broken heart. So fragile we can be when our heart breaks:') The year i survived my break up. Not easy but Hey at least im much more stronger than before!:) The year i got my first ever dslr! The year i went phototaking n visiting wit ting n ern in kellie's castle, n wit pohteng to teluk intan.
The year i graduated. The year i experience one of the proudest moment of my life! ;D The year i went bac wit ting to kp for phototaking session ryte b4 our graduation day. The year i left the good old kampar, my independent life. The year i had my last exam for the year, or rather, ever. :))The year me ting n ern went travel around the country, epo-> penang-> taiping. Total awesomeness! XD The year me n hsmates went 2 bkt merah together n ended up staying in taiping so randomly! The year my family of bears moved to kl. The year i got my first ever job! Not easy huh the real working world out there, its scary man! The year i met biao gor, an awesome boss n fren. The year my supervisor left so immediately because of sum arguement and had me dumped wit all the half done work. Boohoo:(( The year i broke down in dpc park while joging because i felt so lost, so confused about life. The year i befriended a philipino, kyla, who was a great company, my drama partner. High 5 gal! The year i first  screwed up n got it from the directors. T-T cried so much in office! The year i broke down because i was lost in directions, whether is in r'ship or in work. The year i went for my first ever camp outdoor, wit no toilet! The year i went sic rym camp, wher i met so many new awesome friends! The year i got close to ronni dear. The year i had so much fun yum cha wit my animal frens, ngao2 n dabenxiang. The year i went clubbing for the very first time. The year i learned how to drink xD The year i got my first ever smartphone! Yay:] The year we once again went genting with our family friend, the teoh's, too bad the choong's cant join us. 

Reminiscing back to the good old times, the many bumps i bumped into, the amt of tears i dropped, the many challenges that came knocking at my door, not to forget the many awesome moments i had together with my beloved family of bears n friends! Im forever thankful. Just them being part of my life, whether it's just passing by at the cross roads or staying for a while, its more than i can ask for. Thank u thank u thank u, 2011. For the precious memories that has been created for this entire year. Priceless! It shall forever be kept n treasured in my dear heart.<3

Its been another awesome year. 
Goodbye 2011. 
U'll be greatly missed:'')

U kno u love me, 
Coz i relly relly do, 
Still do, always will, 
Forever n ever, 
Xoxo. 

2 comments:

Edmund said...

2011... is the year you got to know me! ;-) Hmmm, you weren't always in KL?

P.S. Sorry to hear about the break-up. It always sucks, I know.

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

oh yea forgot to add in that. its the year I got to relly kno u edmund! :)) well, last year i just graduated, so most of the times in uni was more to wondering n travelling to nearby places. :D

P.S: sucks to the max but well, is going thru all this shitty moments that makes us much more stronger.♥