Monday, December 12, 2011

christmas, just around the corner :))

welcome back to my blogging world peeps, its been awhile. :))  

It's already December and Christmas is just around the corner. aaaahhh, i just love christmas, it kindda gives me the feeling of peace, and lotsa amazing nights to come! not to forget all the christmas carols! aww, love the songs! see im already humming it! xD plus plus, what I really love about this celebration is going to shopping mails and seeing all the tall tall Christmas trees that never failed to amaze me! :)) 

Thinking back, time passes really really fast. So many things as happened since then, especially these 2 years. Its been such an amazing year, with such amazing people. Some came, some went, some came back, but some didn't. I guess people come and go right? :))

merry merry christmas bear <3 

You kno you love me, 
coz i relly relly do
still do, always will,
forever n ever,
xoxo. 

No comments: