Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Camping Trip @ Templer's Park, Rawang.

went for a camping trip in Templer's Park organised by the SIC youth group last week on Sat n Sun. i didn't want to go at first, since I had a late night on Friday, got a lil drunk. :D anyways, dragged myself up that Saturday morning around 7, packed my clothes there n then, bath n washed my hair, grap a few more things, and off i go for camping! met up in church and took a bus ther. Reached our destination and started hiking up the hill. Took around 45 min to hike to our camp side. And as lucky as I was, the bloodsucker got me! leech went up my leg and was in the verge of sucking my blood when i found out and got it outta my skin just in time! fuhhhh, that was close!! XD

NEways, reached camp side, jump into the waterfall! weeeee, coooling :D had a few games, ate instant noodles cooked by uncle francis haha and sang around the camp fire. ohhhh, it was just sooo awesome! not to forget the mafia (or shud i say werewolf?) we played, coolnesss killing ppl in the dark! :D 

Okay okay, enuf of the stories, pictures, pictures!
 there were approx 17 of us ther. just the right size for a camping trip :) 
 camping ground 
 the pretty ladies :)) 
 the freeezing waterfall 
 during one of the games session - convey mes using certain codes 
 another one of the games we had, we were to transfer the clothes among our team members 
rejoicing in the Lord :)) 
 dancing n singing around the campfire 
food we had during the camp, with the eggs, honey, sausages and bread
group photo <3 

on the way down hill, i guess i got lucky again, the bloodsucker really got me this time... sucked my blood all the way down hill and left a mark on my leg... ewww right i kno, they could have had at least edward to do it...hahaa, kidding la not a big fan of edward oso, im team JACOB!! :D anyways, was an awesome trip with awesome people yet again. enjoyed my weekend to the fullest!  

kays, gotta go, have a great evening peeps, God bless us all :)) Adios love!

u kno u love me, 
coz i relly relly do, 
still do, always will, 
forever n ever, 
xoxo. 

3 comments:

Edmund said...

Hah! Rachel, I knew you will blog about this! Glad you had fun :)

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

hey schoolboy! i had an awesome time! thanks for everything, God bless u always :))

Edmund said...

Haven't updated my blog in a while. Here's mine, finally!

http://www.edmundloh.name/2011/12/15/templers-templars/

Btw ain't telling you what "BuBu" is yet... :P