Monday, September 5, 2011

of holidays n food

hello people! would like to give a big shoutout to kawan-kawan kesayanganku out ther, Selamat Hari Raya! hope u guys had a great one whole week of holidays and celebration! well, for me, it was boring boring n boring, coz my family of bears werent feeling well including me. >< people visiting relatives and friends, we visiting doctors! lol, anyways, check out the pics i took during my thursday outing with mum n dad. 

Lunch: The famous Ipoh Road Yong Tow Foo 

Yum! plus they are famous for their rojak! slurrrps =))

Dinner: Homecook food by the four sisters @ my aunty's house in Kepong

 Bottom left: Family AGM xD
all cooked by my mum and her 3 other sisters! darn they're all great cooks! xD 
 my cute cousies---> the cute princess & the chubby prince =))
family photo! incomplete thou... >< 

u kno u love me, 
coz i relly relly do
still do, always will, forever, 
xoxo.

No comments: