Friday, April 15, 2011

a visit to kellie's castle ♥

off to kellies castle this time with my girlfrenz again...! =)) haha, we've been so busy creating memories haven't we..?? xD anyways, enjoy the pics peeps! xD

1.
2. me                                                      3. us 
 4. *bang bang bang*                          5. I LOVE YOU! 
 6. YenErn.
 7. Nicole.
 8. rachbabe.
 9. the *uhuk uhuk* "CUTE" side of me =3
              10. us again =]]                       11. kellie's castle is rite over ther..!!

went back to kampar old town for TEA TIME!! =D
rojak
 Ice kacang ♥

credits again to nicole n her canon baobei =)) tiring day but had such a "fantabulous" time with u guys!!  thanks again for the memories gals, hugs n kisses, xoxo. 

u kno u love me, 
coz i relly relly do, 
always n forever, 
xoxo.   

1 comment:

Lynx said...

hi may i know how to go to kellie's castle from kampar? thanks! freshink.blogspot.com