Saturday, April 9, 2011

lil talents of mine ~♥

well now i guess im officially free of assignments and midterms n presentations... wats left now is FINALS...BOOHOO...>< anyways, since im free this week, n dun feel like touching my notes YET, i started to make use of one of my lil talents =)) one of the ways i express myself is thru this drawings =]]

 smile baby bear!! =D 
 i luffff u... do u?? =)) 
1. hugs tite tite 2. time will tell..
 rember GOOGLE..?? xD 
 go ahead and wish, bear... 

more coming up, stay tuned peepos... xD

u kno u love me, 
cause i really do,
always n forever,
xoxo. 

2 comments:

yen ern said...

rachel,so nice,i like the last picture(the bear bear)....draw one for me too...:Prachel,so nice,i like the last picture(the bear bear)....draw one for me:P

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

okok no prob!! all u have to do is order and pay for the price!! hahahah, just kidding dear, u want bear bear i draw one specially for u =))