Wednesday, April 6, 2011

inter-faculty badminton competition

last week i was asked to join the inter-faculty badminton competition, and since they (FBF) couldn't find anyone, i decided to go for it, why not, test my skills right?? 
fyi: my partner here isnt the one im talking about =)) 

so on sunday around 5 something, went over to the primary school with ting and ern, step into the court, and freaked out! omg, first time seeing so many ppl there, didt expect it to be such a big event. Anyways, i was then asked to play mix double with this other guy, so ok, sat down n waited for my turn while i watch others play. Then it came my turn, and i totally freaked! heart was pumping so fast (can't blame me right, with the HUGE crowd and the pressure from the FBF people) n guess wat first match on and we loss! boohoo! the opposite team was too strong for us to win, it was actually quite obvious we were the weaker team. n shitto the opposite guy keep smashing and attacking me. *grrrrr* anyways, somehow the head of FBF badminton team said we were to play another 2 more matches, n i was suppose to team up with him this time... okay, fine with me... but somehow inside me i was screaming "i dun't wanna play mix double, the guys r too strong!!" >.< anyways, bersabar-ed and waited for my turn to come. This time, it got worst, i macam asyik kena marah jer, not relly marah la, but then i kno my partner wasn't relly happy with me, actually i think he was Pissed off that i couldnt hit the ball... haih, was so stressed up that time, n thanks to u partner, there goes my mood... i told u before i said i would come that i wasn't that good right right?? n rember what u said?? u said "it was okay, don't take it too seriously, just have fun..." it seems the other way round now don't u think so,?? anyways, earn me some respect at least will ya,? u x syok dengan i janganlah say out so loud! i'm a human, i have feelings too u kno?? haih, suan le ba, its over, aint gonna let it affect me.. Anyways, congrats to FBF for getting third place, n mister, i dun give a damn about the medal kay? i dun't even deserve it, so don't even bother calling me... =p 

my lovely supporters!! thanks for being there for me! i luuuurrrrvvve u guys!  =D 

u kno u love me, 
always and forever, 
xoxo. 

5 comments:

n dreams said...

<3

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

*mmuuuaahhh* <3

Cesc said...

partner wif me ba..i wun scold u..LOLz..haha :P

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

u train me up la, but then we sudah lama x main sama2... >.<

Cesc said...

no prob..we make one day okay tak?i mean i'll sure will train u to ur best!!