Friday, May 14, 2010

Updates!!

updates updates!!! some random posts on what i did or ate during the study week.... =))

1. Aku kena "SAMAN".....!!!! lol, it seems i was speeding at 122km/j on the highway at the beginning of march around noon.... was so shocked when mama called n told me bout it...
 my first "SAMAN"...!!!
122km/j.....?? oni terlebih 2km/j wert... WTH, 300 bucks wey.... luckilly my dad paid for it... but according to me mama, no next time...! boohoo, beta watchout gal... >.<

2. study in library, this was b4 study week....
doing tutorials
swuen tertido d... huhu xD
boo, the bored me...

3. Kg. Simee Old Folks Home Funfair, many stalls were opened...mainly selling FOOD... it was held to raise fund for the folks ther.... my church flower group had a garage sale, mum's the coordinator for the group so my whole family went to help... we were all sweating and buzzing around like a bee.... tired but satisfying, its for a good course right...?? =))
any1?? pots n pans for sale...!!
baskets, fans, softtoys, plants, bags...
spot me cool mama....! *hint hint:the one in black shirt...huhu*
dats my sista... eh, should she be selling stuff instead of BUYING stuff....?? LOL
check out my COOL dad.... he went over to the next door to help in the ais kacang... actually... i tink he enjoyed it.... =))

4. Dinner with family in Pakatan, some restaurant which the name i forgot.... lol
"LALA"
 this place is famous for its porridge... yum, simply delicious...!!
we emptied everything... yupe, very VERY contented... *burps* woops=D
its "GOOD"..!! trust me...!! :)

5. went for a HairCut, in OneCut near taman syabas... they were having promotions, so I decided to give it a try .... =))
Before
 After
 Bleuks.. =P

6. study study study and STUDY.... >.<
the messy MESSY table, n the "rajin" sista...hehe
random, the sistaZ~

7. the food we ate during study week
my famous fried rice... cooked specially for mama=))
yummylicious "Sao Mee"
ice-cream with brownies, banana's and some milk... hmmmm, heavenly~ 

8. Lunch in TAKAHASHI, Kinta City wit wendy and swuen... we got restless trapped in the house for the whole week, studin... so we decided to go for a nice lunch.... =))
this my first time ther.... place was nicely decorated...
3 of us ordered the promotion set lunch for the day, chicken teriyaki for oni RM9.90 ... YuM~
we were given one scoop of free icecream... Yam flavor...

well, i guess thats about all.... woops, its already 2 sometin in the mornin.... YAWNzzz, gotta hit my bed now.... nite peeps... 

u kno u luv me, 
♥ xOxo~

3 comments:

carmen4ever said...

visited, enjoy your day!!haha

gaohujiejie said...

Wah lau, when u took the pic of me sleeping wei... >.<

Din noe u also eat alot before exam week, XD

Happy holiday gal~!! ^^

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

carmen, thanks, enjoy ur day too... =)) didt kno u had a blog..??

swuen, hehe, i curi2 take de... no la actually u sleepin ma, so not considered curi2 lar... huhu...
n yupe yupe, ate alot of DELICIOUS food... hehe =))

HAPPY HOLS to both of u gals..!! =))