Sunday, May 16, 2010

bfast on a sunday morning! =))

went for breakfast with my family after going church.... sis suggested some famous fish head noodles somewhere around greendown, so we decided to give it a try...  it was delicious!! =)) though the place was HAWT...!! we were all sweating like mad.... >.<

epo peeps, ever heard of this restaurant...??
~sistazz~
papa n mama bear.... =))
 yum~
 fried fishballs... 
frm top view....=)) 
 *m currently addicted to GLEE....!! >.< *
 GLEE- Season 1
 L for gLee, not LOSER....!! lol
♥u kno u love me, 
xOxo~ ♥

2 comments:

gaohujiejie said...

Hey, u all went that place to makan also huh...? Why din u all sit inside the shop..? XD

That place quite famous leh, but for me I think is ok lar.. ^^

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

yup that's my first time, despite staying in epo for years.. haha... but im not relly a PURE epo-Rian, so cant blame me right..?? haha, anyways, it was packed so we decided to sit oppsite... yup, d foods nice, but notin fancy... =))