Friday, May 21, 2010

meetin up wit 2ndarymates =))

met up with my secondary frenz, sendra n soontee on monday night for a drink... havent seen sendra for such a long long time...(my long lost fren, lol) anyways, had a great laugh wit u guys,* laughing our asses out like crazee peeps beside the road, til ppl lookin at us, haha* makes me recall of the good old times we had together, selamba-ing, bising-ing, fooling n messing around, running around the whole school, n disturbing teachers.... haha lol peeps, u cannot imagine how "noti" we were last time... huhu =))
sendra
soontee
cuit.... =.="
 ice jelly =))
 ♥xOxo
hearts u guys..!! ♥♥ its nice to see u guys ..!! hope we can find n meet up wit our other member2zZ...?? yenling, shahrin, irna, n adik u sendra--->adika, haha..... xD i miss all of u, specially my little princess irna... *haih, entah dia sesat kat mane dah* >.< 

u kno u love me, 
xOxo~

No comments: