Tuesday, September 16, 2008

stuDy stUdY sTudY.....exaM exAm 3Xam.....>.<

phew..... finally finished my account test ...!! haihz..... cant balance my balance sheet bcoz of the stupid closing stock .... wan us calculated it ourselves with the dunno wat mark up thingi.... which i hav no idea at all how to get it .....ish ..... wat the ....???!! n guess wat, the questionz r exactly the same as past year paper ..... ( juz the amount different lo of course..) hahahahhaha anyway i guess its over now n i tink i did ok ... ^o^ well, four sub down d ..... last wan to go .... ecomomics on friday .... after that im FREE.....!!!!!!!! for 3 months .... ^^ cant wait for that day to come...

niway, currently back to ipoh ...!!! yoohoo...!!!! came back yesterday after acc exam with my housemate ..... yeah yeah ... been missing home so so so very much .... n also my computer as my pC in my kampar house is 'holidaying' in my ipoh house d ...... haha ...

have just loaded some photo's of wat a mess me n my sis did on study week ...... enjoy....^^

In ipoh house ....


In kampar house ....


In Kl .....


hey people check this out .... just look at my dear sis.....



Looks like she's very busee on the computer..... studin ke ...???


Halo, she's blogging la .... swt... -_-" haha

haha.... sori ya sis ... juz finding somethin to write .... ^^ anyway gambate kudasai to all, lets together finish our last few papers....!! jia you ...!!!!
rach signing off~^^