Saturday, September 6, 2008

Galz nit3 Out ...!!!

Last thursday, me, my sis and mum went to JUSCo ....!! We went to sushi king at first for dinner ... where my mum sort of blamja us eat..?? haha... here r some of the pics ...












after that, we went for ice-cream in McDonalds wher its my turn to blaja them ....!!

goodness, McD icecrems has increse price to RM1.20 .... >.<




When for donuts after the ice-cream.... but then we were too full, so we decided to have it for breakfast the next day .... this time, my sister belanja us .... haha ..






my first time eating BIG APPLE donut ....it was deliciuos ....!! but its fattening ..!!!!! >.<>

had a great time eating n eating ..... haha... so when's the next gal's nit3 out......????? ^o^

2 comments:

Hoong Lyn said...

oh so u paid for the cheapest item la? haha

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

of course...!! needless to say .... who ask me to be the youngest .... hahaha.... eh, x payah blajar a..?? tengok blog pulak ... hahahaahah.... ^o^ anyway, gudluck ..!!