Monday, April 21, 2014

updates on my weekends?

hello there its me again. heres a recap of what i did for the pass 2 weekends.

1. 12/4/2013 (sat)- tea time catch up session with my 2 besties!

 before that, a selfie! 
 for the love of coffee~
us :) 


2. 12/4/2014 (sat) - my cousie nikki's wedding dinner! 

 congrats nikki! 
 the beautiful bride and her mama :) 

3. 13/4/2014 (sun)- dinner and prayer session for popo at aunt's place 

all home cook food! salivating! 
presenting: (from left) my malaysian sister, my australian cousin, and my switzerland cousin. 
glory and praise to our father in heaven for bringing us all back together. thank you jesus! so thankful to be part of this family! :D 

4. 19/4/2014 (Sat) - Dinner at Silver Spoon 

this instantly plastered and smile on my face!
 sis and the birthday boy! 
me n love 
 the food of the night 
after dinner, saturday evening easter mass. Despite the nerves and butterflies in our stomach, me and sista dearest sang (cantered) our hearts out in front of JESUS! praise and thanks be to our father above! amen! :)

5. 20/4/2014 (Sun) - Relaxing Sunday
 breakkie in coffee bean with sis and me boy :)


thank you Jesus. for sending this boy to take care of me. :) 

he laughs with me, he go all craze with me, he go all drama queen with me, he makes funny faces with me. he spends time with me, he takes care of me, he watch out for me, he encourages me to live my dreams, he motivates me, he gets so patient with me, he worries for me, he wipes away my tears, he kisses me on the forehead and tells me that everything is gonna be alright. he was there thru my worst moments, while i cried and cried and whine and tine and said that life wasn't fair. thank you. thank you. thank you. 



short sketch to end my awesome weekend. 


you know you love me,
coz i relly relly do,
stil do, always will,
forever and ever,
xoxo. 

No comments: