Monday, July 15, 2013

Lovely June

Here's a lil summary of my June happenings.

1.  Flyday traffic light day in Offis!


 from left: awesome me, yen lee, and michelle 

2. out with colleagues @ the Curve! met up for branch at Maoi Japanese buffet at Damansara Perdana. hmmmm, nothing fancy though. but the company was awesome, cause they themselves are awesome! :D
 left clockwise: pretty janice, happy go lucky michelle and my so called offis mama Colina :)
watched this super cute look like banana cartoon! xD OHAKA! BEYOOOBEEYOOO BEEYOO!
oh that me! bought a new PURPLE singlet! for the love of purple!! <3 .="" span="">

3. Dinner with sister dearest @ De Fortune, Kepong, a kindda expensive western food!
wooots *happy*, its been along time we haven had sisterly dinner together! :) 

4. Farewell lunch with the ever friendly Jee Yang.
bai bai JeeYang! my best wishes to you and ur future undertakings! 

5. MINIONZZZZZZ!!!
minions are my love! thanks dear for the cutie! :D

6. Meeples! the European board game. This is a must go place when u're eaten up by boredomness in the weekends. Just call a few friends, get there and just enjoy and PLAY! :D
 with my childhood friends. from left: veron, melisa, sis, vincent, me and kin 
 
If i've not mistaken, it's RM5 per hour. go check it out! one in subang and the other in Kota damansara. 

7. Love.
we laugh, we fight, we love, we go crazy, we enjoy each others company. Thank you for giving me a reason to smile again. :) ~ <3 br="">

u kno u love me, 
coz i relly relly do, 
stil do, always wil, 
forever & ever, 
xoxo.

No comments: