Saturday, July 6, 2013

Flower Fest @ Putrajaya

went for this flower fest which was held in Putrajaya last Sunday. Apparently, it was held since one week ago, from 22- 30 June 2013 and i so happen to be going on the last day of the fest, where erm.. some of the plants are dead @.@ but fear not, there were still some nice flowers around of course! XD anyways its a family trip so yah, time for some rebonding family moments! :D

 ORCHIDS ah!
 flower garden, like in overseas?
 that would be my family of bears :)
they so nicely in the frames huh?
 family shot!
 me mama n me mama's daughter
Purple Orchids! my love! :D
 the pretties! <3 p="">

Such a fun time with my family of bears! LOve u guys loads! RAAWWRR!!

Thank you JESUS for giving me such an awesome day with me family of bears!  :D~ <3 br="">

u kno u love me, 
coz i relly relly do, 
stil do, always wil, 
forever & ever, 
xoxo.


No comments: