Monday, July 4, 2011

flashbacks. memories. life.

Flashbacks.... that's what i've been having these few days.. memories, it's been coming back over n over again, repeating itself in my own mind, sometimes i realize im in the world of my own, deep in thoughts, having flashbacks of life, of the past, of everything that has happen that made me who i am today. the joy, the laughter, the ups n downs i went thru, the many people i met along the way, and wow, did i go thru a lot, n YET, i know i have much more to go. =)) oh n not to forget the pain n the tears i've gone thru, everysingle tear shed has made me much more stronger than before, n i don't blame or question the wise man up ther for the bad/unhappy things that has happen to me, these things happen because He knew i could go thru this, coz it hurts Him as much to see us, u and me, sad or unhappy.

There was one point wher i got back to the time i had my accident, i stil rember it was on 26th of FEB, boy that was scary, i can imagine myself back in that scene, standing there shock to the max, stunned, unable to talk, think or even move, n the tears, it just came, i have no idea why, it just started to flow non-stop. i was so helpless, i didt kno what to do, my hands were shaking, i was so afraid n screwed, seeing the condition of my car. plus, i was with another girlfren, n i was so scared for her, asking her whether she was okay, because her side had a greateer impact than mine. gawd, u have no idea how fast my heart was beating that time. anyways, on the bright side, my 3 heros came! thanks guys for the help, just u guys being ther is more than i can ask for. =)) and and *wait for it wait for it!! JENG JENG* then my super duper hero came! which would of course be my one n only dad! i tink he speeded over like an F1 driver, woohoo, thanks dad n mum for coming to my rescue! =D

Anyways, back to the present, *come back come back*.. enuf of the flashbacks, time to get back to work..
oh before that, would like to give a big shoutout to all my EX-uni frenz out ther, all the best in job hunting, and for those who aldy have a job, all the best and see you guys on 911! =D 
miss you guys so so much, xoxo.  ♥♥


u kno u love me,
coz i relly relly do,
always n forever,
xoxo.  ♥♥

No comments: