Saturday, June 4, 2011

a week full of interviews!

helo ther people! haven been updating my blog for like ages! apologies my dears, i was so so caught up the whole week in Kay-el with my interviews! phew, at least now i'm back in epo, at least for now  I can kick back n relax a lil... man, this whole week has been a lil stressful, worry here worry ther, n to run into the middle of the city KL can be such a BIG headache! >< anyways, the interviews all went well, got a few offers, but stil considering, as for now, i shall continue praying hard n hope for the best! =)) Below are some random pics i took during the week. =D

yup, that's my sista!! =))
n her McD's coca-cola cup collections!
frapucinno! with dango chan and ruffles! =)) 

p/s: IMY so so much!  
"Promise me, u won't forget me, ever. not even when i turn hundred." -Pooh-

u kno u love me, 
coz i relly relly do, 
always n forever, 
xoxo.  

No comments: