Friday, June 10, 2011

Shogun @ Sunway Pyramid

went to shogun for lunch with mama bear on Thursday. it's my first time eating ther!! *jumps jumps excited*  we didn't really had much for breakfast, so by the time we went there around noon, we were famished! time to dig in! but wait, there were so many varieties of food there, n i was spoilt for choice! didn't know where to start.. >< anyways, check out the pics! =))

 SHOGUN
 the tempura's n sushi's
 sashimi
 yum~
lil bit of everything i took
 this was wat mama bear took =))
me in front of pyramid

apologies my dears, due to my stupfreakin'slowbroadbandline, i was unable to load any more photos... >< anyways, another great week gone, a week full of shopping with mama bear and jogging wit papa bear! yoohoo, im officially broke! time to work man, coz im seriously drained! till we meet again! lotsa love!

p/s: so near, yet so far huh? 

u kno u love me,
coz i relly relly do,
always n forever,
xoxo.

No comments: