Monday, January 24, 2011

sucky day.

arrrgghh, sucky day today... came back form ipoh early in the morning today cause im in charge of decorating the catholic students society recruitment drive board... We couldnt find a board, so we just made do with what we had... this is what we came out with... nothing fancy, simple mimple...LOL.. xD
 come join us?? 
later at noon, me dear stomach started giving me problems (gals prob) wth, end up goin home early... I practically slept the whole day.... haih... wasnt in a mood to go out for dinner so here I am, ended up alone at home with a bowl of soup n 2 pieces of bread and an apple... pathetic right?? tel me bout it..
and so they say "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" yada yada yada =.=
something i cooked up.. vege, fish paste, tomato... at least, something to warm my stomach =)) 

ther goes my sucky day!! >< but but but but... mama bear always says,
"tomoro wil be a better day!" =D
i hope so =))

u kno u love me, 
xoxo

No comments: