Saturday, January 15, 2011

back to reality!! =))

it's time!! time to get bac to my uni life, back to studies, back to the lectures and tutorials, back to my thesis, back to all the assignments.... time passes so fast, *pppooooofffff* ther goes my very last semester break, one more semester to go before i graduate..!! Aaarrrggghh, part of me wishes my uni life goes on n on, wher i stil have my freedom, do random crazee stuffs, go yum cha with frenz, housemates anytime anywher we want... imagine when we work, we'll be busee the whole day from mon to fri, prob when i get bac home it'll be around 6, 7 o'clock and i'll be exhausted.... and the oni time i'll be free will prob be saturday or sunday?? so peeps, enjoy ur last year last sem, go all out, do random things, crazee things, things u've never done?? but make sure u study hard too!! =)) 
time to get all ur books out again! lol 

anyways, did u guys had a great semester break?? well, mine wasnt that bad either... thanks to my family and friends who did accompany thruout my hols... it means so much to me =)) 

random pics:
it makes my day=))
 nah, how about everynite once?? 
 don't you?? 
 give it to those hu needs them =D Everyone loves hugs, trust me! 
 the simplest way to tel some1 u love them?? 
make sure its a BIG one!! xD
hey, be strong kay? 
move along hun... =D
i promise!! =))

u kno u love me, 
xoxo.

No comments: