Thursday, November 11, 2010

TWO- ONe, i feel old

birthday over yesterday, well, finally i hav a BIG TWO oNE plastered on my forehead, welcum to the club, yah thanks peeeps... lol, anyways, a BIG thanks to those who took the time n effort to do me cards, pressies, n to hide things from me n act a lil suspiciously just to gimme a SURPRISE!!! *warning: hsmates guilty!!* haha, thanks my dears, for everything!! such a blessing to hav u guys as my housemates,...=)) n also to some others who came over to celebrate my bday, thanks a loads, heart u guys..!! wil post some pics later when im free..

now, back to reality! into the the world full of assignments n midterms... one midterm comin up this saturday, *aarrgghh* but the lazeeness is eating me slowly right now, n the bed is forever tempting, crap, really gtg peeps, ciaoz!! 
u kno u love me, 
xoxo~

1 comment:

WendyGaL said...

OLDDDDDDDDDDD~~ XD