Tuesday, November 16, 2010

thankiu again!! =D

to my dearest housemates, thanks for everything u guys have done for me, n for being ther for me thruout my uni life, constantly brightening up my life... =D u guys are the best!! forgive me for the times i made u guys mad or annoyed or sad...?? i relly didt mean it, im so Sori my dears!! >.<

oh oh *chuink chuink*, n to my "one-of-a- kind" roomie, a BIG thanks to u again for everything u've done for me, m so glad to hav u as me roomie!! love ya!! xD *mmmuuaahhh*



thanks guys again for celebrating my burfday!! n for the lil "surprise"... haha xD

hugs n kisses,
rach babez,
xoxo

4 comments:

gaohujiejie said...

Hey gurl~~ Finally u reach 21 adi!!! Woohoo!!.. Oppss! *ahem* Anyway, been ur hsemate for almost 2 and a half yrs, glad to have u as my hsemate & coursemate & classmate & neighbour in Ipoh XD.

Hope u will have a blessed 21-year-old life, and enjoy as much as u can... ^^

Love ya lots ღღღღღღღ

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

HAHA, ya hor, come to tink of it, u're my hsmate, coursemate, clasmate, neighbour, n fren =)) COOL!!

WendyGaL said...

One-of-a-kind roomie ALWAYS. *hugs n kisses*

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

Alwez n FOREVER.. *BIG hugs* =D