Thursday, November 12, 2009

~911~====> my biRthd@y..!!!

"911", yup thats the date of my bday...!! had a fantastic day on my bday with my family n frenz..... well, let me start off by thanking a few people ...

first of all, i would like to thank GOD, for creating me, for bringing me into this world... n for making me, juz ME...!!


me, myself n I~

to my "COOLEST" mum and dad, :D thanks for everything u've done and given me.... thanks also for bringing me up to who i m right now...!! for 20 years, i tink u guys have done a fantastic job...!! so proud to have u as my parents...!!! without both of u, ther will be NO "ME"..., n for that im truly greatful...!! thanks also for the many hugz n kisses u gave me... n oh mum, don wori, now that i've kindda grown up, i'll "try my BEST" in everthing i do .....!!! haha, LOVE U loadZ...!!!


the LOVELY couple...~~


 ~the HAPPY family~

to my dear sister, thanks for the beautiful handmade card made specially by u...!! m so so touchy...!! *in the verge of crying, hamtaro eyes* haha, anyways, thanks for everything, n oh ya, have i told ya before, u're the "BESTEST" sista on earth..!!! hugs n kisses, u kno u luv me, xoXo~


 ~~SISTA's fOrever~~

to my "one of a kind" roOmie n hsmates, wendy, swuen, yikuan, thanks for the cake n the plush toy doggie *which is still nameless*..!!! haha i LOVED it...!! its so kawaiii neh~~ aligato dears...!! hearts u guys ..!! *p/s, wendy, thanks for the laughter n joy we had together, not to forget the "F.U.N" we had...!! erm, do u kno wat is "fun"..??? ooopss, dun get me started...* :D


 ~the roOmie n the housiemates~


to my besties yen ern and weiting too, thanks for the dinner and the cakes and the small tiny tarts...!! enjoyed every moment with u guys.... *BIG hugZz*




~~ b3stiEzZz ~~

for ALL my frez out ther, thanks for all ur wishes, it mean so much to me, and another BIG thanks to u guys for juz being a PART of my life...!!! xoxO~

No comments: