Thursday, November 12, 2009

cakes n presents... =D

These are the things I got on my birthday:

the day before my birthday, mum n sis said they were goin out to buy somethings.... n guess wat, they came back with a CAKE....!!! its been a while since i have my own birthday cake...!! *yum, was so delicious!!*


Rach babe's cake..!!


I WISH....~~~


lurveeee ya ~~
to my dear wonderful sis, thanks for the lovely card...!!! m so touchy...~~ sobzZz~~ oh ya, thanks oso for the twilight book...!!! m so so SO happY....!!!! >.< *jump jumps*


thanks mum n dad too for ur wishes...!!! luv u guys to da FULLEST....!!!! muacKz...~~~
n guess wat peeps, my hsmates got me another tiny cute cake...!!! they came back slightly later than me that afternoon, n while I was clearing my notes, they came in with the cake...!! awww, touchy again ...~~

~~fruit cake~~


Yum~~


wit my still "nameless" dog~~ any suggestions??


wat should i call u doggie...??

thanks wendy, swuen, and yikuan for ur present and cake....!!! appreciate it..!! *hugzZ, xoxO~~*

lastly, thanks dear TAN SIEW LENG, for ur stich ...! *muaCkzZ..!!*


the end~~ *woops, its over, n im officially 20 yrs old..!! gosh, i feel OLD...!!!*

u kno u luv me, XOXO~~

No comments: