Monday, March 10, 2014

Kampar baybeh!

made a trip to kampar for wendy and alex's graduation last weekend. boy i seriously miss that place. so peaceful, so relax, so calm, so... much memories :/ but! it was a good trip.

graduation teddy
such nice scenery they have there over in kampar. :) minus the hot weather and the haze though :/ meh. its everywhere.. 
visited mr.confucious and mr Einstein. and as usual they were battling each other in a game of chess!
 the temple-rish university hall 





had a good chat with one of my fren liew who went to kampar with me. chatted about life, about work, people, and most importantly, future. when i kick back and think about it, i realised i kindda unconsciously blurted out whatever that has been worrying me, my plans for the future especially, which i've been avoiding lately. been telling liew to start planning and what not for his future, but here I am not doing a thing, but urging others, people surrounding me to do something, make a move, take the first step. that i hate myself for. gaah.. i gotta move myself outta the darning comfort zone, and aint no one's gonna help me in this. i gotta do this myself. and i need my friends called confidence, courage and determination.

be brave. be bold. live your dream.  

we're all in this together, are we not? ;)

you know you love me,
coz i relly relly do,
stil do, always will,
forever and ever,
xoxo. 

No comments: