Sunday, February 23, 2014

i wanna get into the arts!

gaaah, like what the topic says, i really really really really really wanna get into the arts. teach me tell me how? i really wanna learn stuffs relating to drawing arts, graphics, illustrator, photoshop, animation, etc etc... but how? i don't even have the basic knowledge about this. and thus i would have to study to learn all these and at least get a degree in this line? and degree requires at least 3 years! am i too old for it? plus plus plus learning the arts is not cheap. but i was thinking, if you love doing what you do, the money doesn't matter rite? yaya, i'm just convincing myself. meh~ what should i do? 


anyways, here's my recent drawings. i'm so in love with FROZEN! and so obsessed with their songs! specially the "do you wanna build a snowman"! <3 nbsp="" p="">

drawings for valentines! used graffiti fonts for the wordings :) 
presenting one of my proudest piece! top: what i drew bottom: what my friend Yosh coloured using photoshop. 

amazing what ppl can do with technology nowadays huh? dayum! i seriously gotta learn that out!



u kno u love me 
coz i relly relly do, 
still do always will,
forever and ever, 
xoxo ♥♥

No comments: