Friday, August 26, 2011

It's ur burfday again, sis! =))

A big shout out to my sis out ther, HAPPY BIRTHDAY babe!!! I guess u're one year older gal! but but but age doesnt matter righte? my ex-oneofakind-roomie always says, "old BUT young at HEARt!" which is so true aint it? =))

Thanks for everything babe, m forever thankful to have you. No matter what happens, will always love you just the way you are! Be happy always, stay pretty and cute as u always are, all the best in ur career n future undertakings, and I LOVE YOU so so so MUCh!! *BIG hugs*

Sending u one full load of wishes and pics of us us and only us from all of us!
 WE LOVE YOU! always will.
 .xoxo.
sistas forever n ever.

Hope u like my card! God be with you always love!

u kno u love me, 
coz i relly relly do, 
still do, always n forever
xoxo.

No comments: