Monday, May 23, 2011

Penang DAY 1 ❤ - 18 MAY 2011

me me me drove to Penang early in the morning wit my girlfrenz who were sleeping so soundly in the car! hahhah xD (my 1st time driving to Penang!, gimme some plus points man! yoohoo!! bangga siot) anyways, we took around an hour plus to reach, and i took them to Bukit Mertajam (BM)'s St.Anne's church to have a look around, since they have never been there before. below r the pics we took ther:

 1.                                                          2.
 3.
 4.
5.

Afterthat, we went to our dear friend Evelyn's house to put our baggage, and off we go for lunch! Evelyn took us to "Chai Leng Park" near Pacific to makan at one coffee shop. they have chicken rice with laksa soup! SLURRRRP~
here's what we ate! 

Then we walked around Pacific and Sunway Mall. Teatime, STARBUCKS!!!!!! *jumps jumps jumps, excited, can't blame me, it's my first time to starbucks!* 
1.                                                               2.
 3.                                                                  4.
5.
 6.                                                          7.

with 2 DSLR, n all girls, u can imagine the amount of pics we took (around 200++ of pics) n the amount of time we spend ther just taking pics!

then, we went to the beach. it was drizzling slightly, so we oni took a few pics. awww.. ><
1.
 2.                                                                 3.

Dinner! Swensons in AUTOCITY. ice creams never fails to make my day! =D

 1.
 2.
 3.
 4.
 5.                                                                 6. 
7.
another exhausting yet AWEsoMe day! =)) *drops dead on bed n snores!*

u kno u love me, 
coz i relly relly do, 
always n forever, 
xoxo. 

No comments: