Thursday, July 29, 2010

restless me...

yo peeps, m so bored n restless n somehow suddenly tot of my blog, which as usual, was abandon by me, AGAIN... haha, anyways, having my marketing test tomoro but here i am, selamba ni, blogging n onlining like nobody's biz... LOL, somemore sat got another ecommerce paper... *BIG sigh* 
multi -tasking: utube-ing, fb-ing, study-ing, blog-ing  *yawNs..*
any updates from me...?? hhmmm, let see, i juz recovered from a high high fever that suddenly came n attack me on mon... was ok the whole day until around midnite, i started "burning"... as in fire rely burning, lol, goodness neva was i that "hawt" before.... not oni dat, the gastric, the sorethroat, the headache came along too, darn the headache was the worst (sampai i x leh tido, isk)... took panadols n antibiotiks d whole time, i even hav to get up at 4am to makan ubat.... >.< anyways, special thanks to wenz n swuen for taking care of me for the whole time... thanks a loads peeps.!!
im sure this few weeks everyone is bz wit their assigns n tests, plus research if u guys r yr 3.... its piling up n time is running out peeps... haihz, tension-NYER.... >.< gotta add lotsa oil n all the best peeps ...!! =D

No comments: