Thursday, April 15, 2010

FBF night~

went for FBF nite last friday... the whole night was mainly on performance, some boring, some entertaining and some COOL... took loadz n loads of pics, since im so lazee to crap right now, lets juz let the pics do the talking.... =))

before going, we kindda hired a *ahem* hairstylist, Vicky to style up all our hairs.... HAHA, xD
me n yikuan
wenzZ and Pui Yee
 tickets..!!
pictures dat night:
the stage
the organizers
 ♥ muacksss~
housemates forever
shall i say u guys are LUCKY?? =D
km, xy n me
yikuan, vicky and me.... =))
i like this pic...=))
 sinlu me n wenz
SS in toilet
The COOL bani n us
xy,yk, me and wenz
♥  Roomie aku yg tersayang ♥
The performance of the night:
orchestra performance
 Bani and frenz
stomp performance
 Dance Performance
Twins dance performance
Enjoyed myself that nite with the performance n the dancing part wher we all rocked the dance floor... =)) 
♥ u kno u love me ....
xOxo~ ♥

2 comments:

.:.@nGeliN.:. said...

wohoo~~
leng lui lo... =)

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

me me me me me...?? u talkin bout ME...?? =p hehe