Saturday, February 27, 2010

my FIRST time...!

my first time kena BANG by another car...yup, u did NOT hear wrongly... yesterday mornin went to pick km up for b.fast in ghany then we went to the nearby photostat shop and kwik stop to buy sometings... km wanted to buy some vitamin c so we decided to go 7eleven.... see see, i was goin straight then this proton saga juz speed OUT of the t-junction n hit straight at me.... kena my car passenger side, wher km was sittin .... WTF, scare the Crap outta me n km.... i was in TOTAL SHOCK, for a moment i was juz stunned ther.... then i looked at km, she was like so white in the face n she keep saying her head hurts.... i was like crap crap, keep askin whther she was alrite or not... then this "kid" driver came out of the car n like "r u alrite, r u guys OK..??, im so so so SO sorry, i'll take full responsibility of this..... bla bla bla....." pening i .... lol, then i co my parents, lucky my dad was around *yesterday public hol* he was kindda tellin me wat to do, but wtcrap my brain was totally BLANK, cant absorp watever he's trying to say... n i was SHAKING, seriously SHAKING.... so i juz passed d phone to d kid.... they bla bla bla d, then km co one of her guy fren to cum over, he went to the mechanic wit the kid and while they were ther, 2 crappy toll truck driver came n kept insisted on pullin my car... he even co his boss n ask me to talk to his boss on the phone ... crazee people... my brain was like screamin, "WTF, leav me alone, shutup....!" the next mo, i tink his boss came, this time 2 chinese guys, they were talkin so much crap to me, say wanna launch polis report, pull my car, ask me bout insurance... bla bla bla.... haih, lagi pening.... anyways finally the mechanic came n he ask us to driv my car to the workshop, i was like, "how?? i cant even close my car door... T-T *half da door kemek d*"... he ask me to hold da door while my other fren drov... fuh, scary wey... anyways took my babe car to the workshop n mama n dada came.... they settled everything in there while me followed km to the clinic to check her out... she's fine now anyways, no worries... =D

anyways, later found out that the kid was 2 years younger than me n he is neither workin nor studin.... hhhmm, my mum tinks he juz got outta form 5....gawd knos... n he's stil a P driver... n d car he's drivin is not his, its his uncles....wth... haih, he should hav stopped at the junction to check any car or not, coz he DID NOT stop, he speeded out.... n he said he kindda panic n stepped on the accelerator instead of the break when he saw my car comin....fuh, lagi IMPACT...>.<

check out my POOR BABY, *sakit hati ah...=(* 
anyways watever it is, luckilly my car is toyota wey, if i drov proton, haih, dunno wher i'll b right now... *slaps herself* scratch that, im thankful we both r fine... still in ONE PIECE... praise d LORD...!! =D

peeps, learn a lesson, stop at every junction *dun assume ther isn't any car comin* n appreciate every around u ...!!

u kno u luv me, xoXo~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thx god no happen wit u right now~~
becareful ya when drive~~

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

yup, thanks for the concern, anonymous...?

.:.@nGeliN.:. said...

Thank thank god that u r fine.. if not i'll bash the bloddy guy up man..!!

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

yupe, was more worried bout kahmun, cuz her head kena bang twice, once on the dashboard n the other on the window... but no worries, she's as fit as a fiddle now... :D