Monday, January 25, 2010

blood donation campaign

Last whole week ther was a blood donation campaign in UTAR kampar....


went to donated blood last thursday...around 10 sometin went to uni block A wit my hsmates.... there were quite some ppl ther d.... went in filled a form, got a number and waited... was kindda freakin out at that time... i mean its my FIRST TIME....!!! *heart beating..* anyways i was number 19 to go .... the student in charge called my number n i went to check my pressure and my blood type.... the next moment im was holding the blood donation book n a basket wit the blood bag and prob the needle inside..?? then i was asked to sleep down on the bed, didnt dare to look at the needle, its so BIG...!!! n a nurse came and started poking my hands wit hers n trying to look for my veins.... then she poked d needle on my left hand n then realize blood was not flowing out .... wth, then she said," adik sori yer, kena cucuk lagi my right hand...." haihz.... so here i am ended up kena poked 2 hands...*one hand blue black d >.<* LOL,  anyways it was quite fast.... n im so so so so GLAD i went for it.... glad that i kindda save someone else life...!!


~goodies~


badge
so peeps, dun worry bout the pain, juz go for it...!! keep thinking of the people u would have help if u donated.... it'll make u feel much much better...!! :D *oh ya lil advice, try not to look at the needle when she cucuk.... haha  

u kno u luv me,
xoxO~

2 comments:

.:.@nGeliN.:. said...

ahahaha... anyway.. congrats & well done... ^^ sis dear is very proud of u .. lol.. :)

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

thanks dear... is partly bcoz of ur influence that made me wanna go for it...!!! thanks for the confidence sis..!! luv ya :D