Friday, October 16, 2009

DAy 1 in Bangkok

hey peeps, how've y'all been doin these few weeks..??? having fun ...?? well, i definitely had fun last week... coz i went BangKok, Thailand.....!!! yoohoo...!! haven been anywher out of the country since my last trip to Japan which happen when i was... erm... few years old...?? *cant recall..>.<* anyways, pardon me for not blogging or rather bragging on my this trip for i was so lazee to blog n post those many many photos .... no worries, i shall do it now.... hehe

Allow me to start of my post wit my first day in Bangkok.... well, on the 5th October, early in the mornin around 4.30 my dad took us to some bus station were we sat on the shuttle bus to LCCT... out flight was on 8.3o am, but guess wat, we were delayed by an hour.... ish, how dissapointing..... >.< anyways went up the plane after an hour feeling extremely excited....!!


from left: my aunties, me and my granny.... :)

After 2 hours flight, we went straight to Baiyoke Suite Hotel.... checked in, n took some pics in the lobby ....



After that, lunch at the nearby stall ..!!




Then, we went to Platinum mall, which is situated juz a few blocks from our hotel... There were so many things to see in ther, clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, u name it .... we dun even hav time to look through one by one .... my eyes were so so busee... @.@



In the evening, we went to watch the caborate show a.k.a the agua show.... was so freak out at first, kindda like scared of them, but wtf man, they r also human right ...??? anyways *BIG WOW*, i was so facinated by their looks and performance... n damn, they are SO SO SO SO DAMN beautiful.... especially their body shape.... the legs, the waist..... oh sh*t....




Took a pic with "HER", damn ..... do "I" juz look beautiful next to her ...??! LOL

After that, went to China town to hav our dinner and then headed bac to the hotel, drop dead, n slept... >.<

End of day one..~~

XOxo~

No comments: